Bemidji is getting ready to host Hockey Day Minnesota 2019. Follow the action of events on Facebook (@BemidjHockey “no i”) or Twitter. (@BemidjiHockey). All HDM events and maps can be found on the Youth Hockey site here.
January 17th – 19th, 2019
Located near Lake Bemidji’s South Shore (just west of the Sanford Center).
There are 3 days of events which include hockey games outside, inside, and live entertainment!
For locals, Thursday night is a great time. It’s “Family Night” and only $15 for Adults. Youth are free!
Go to the Sanford Center to buy your tickets before the event. It will get busy during it!
Besides the great bands playing at the Hockey Day event, here are other events around Bemidji during the weekend:
- 1/18 Noon: Fill ’em Up Friday at Bemidji Brewing
- 1/18 6-9PM: Open Curling at the Curling Club
- 1/18 7PM: Timbre Ghost at Brigid’s Pub
- 1/18, 9pm: Cory Medina Band at Hard Times
- 1/19 10:45AM – 1PM: Brrrmidji Plunge
- 1/19 10:30 PM – 1 AM: Corey Medina Band at Fozzie’s
- 1/19 9PM: Drew Peterson and Mandy Fassett at Brigid’s
- All weekend: Ski, Snowboard or Tube at Buena Vista
- List of restaurants
If you know of an event not listed, post it below! Thank you!